Mourning into Dancing Saying Goodbye to Grief
In this book, Dr Stan focuses on:
- Chapter One: There is Hope. In time we can experience life again; it requires process, grace, faith and time.
- Chapter Two: Understanding the Mystery. Not one of us is immune to grief. Grief comes to everyone.
- Chapter Three: The Word Works. Grief is a biblical concept. We see it throughout the Bible.
- Chapter Four: Say Goodbye; Say Hello. Your Christian walk affirms death, loss, and grief as a natural part of life.
- Chapter Five: Grief Relief; Fifteen tips to expedite the mourning to dancing process.
- Chapter Six: Joy Comes in the Mourning. The seven points God gave me when hope was gone.
The author, Dr. Stan DeKoven conducts seminars and professional workshops, both nationally and internationally, based on his books and extensive experience in practical Christian living. He is available for limited engagements at church seminars, retreats and conferences.