Master the process of writing great worship songs
- Overcome Fear
- Avoid Mistakes
- Write Better Songs
- Get Inspired
- Bring It To Life
- Sing Your Song
How can you write better worship songs?
- Inspiration alone is not enough.
- Writing better lyrics is not enough.
- Awesome melodies are not enough.
The key is to understand the process for turning your inspiration into something people can benefit from.
I have written over 100 songs and recorded 16 worship albums. I have also lead worship for over thirty years. I understand how songs influence worship and I understand the desire of the songwriter as well. I know the frustrations and the joys of bringing a song to life. The inspiration is fun but the realization takes work. Then you have to present it and hear the feedback. All of it. But it’s all good if you are willing to use it to improve your songwriting.
Songwriting is not complicated – if you understand the process. In this course I’ll teach you the three phases of the songwriting process and the steps through each one.
You will also learn –
- How to overcome fear and avoid mistakes.
- The attributes and principles of a worship songwriter.
- How to harness your inspiration for future creativity.
- How to bring your song into reality by crafting lyrics, melodies, chords and rhythm.
- How the presentation phase is crucial to finishing your song.
- How to evaluate your own songs and how to improve them.
- Plus you will learn how to organize your songwriting closet
An Audio Study Course with Student Manual