Prayer is by far the most common and familiar religious practice known to man. However, do we really know how to pray? Why did both Jesus and John the Baptist find it necessary to teach their disciples—religious Jews who were supposedly already very familiar with the concept and practice of prayer—how to pray?
In The Technology of Prayer you will discover the biblical science or technology of prayer that causes it to be focused and effectual in reproducing and establishing God’s Kingdom architecture here on earth.
You will discover:
- The true purpose of prayer
- What it means to be a “house of prayer”
- Prayer’s architecture and foundation
- Common myths and misconceptions about prayer
- What causes prayer to fail
- How to pray accurately
- The true meaning of intercession
- Jesus’ model and example